Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Drums & Trikes

I am not sure if I have mentioned this or not, but this year I tried to do a Co-op preschool with other ladies that have kids the same age of Keagan because we had a lot of fun doing it last year.  Unfortunately, it fell through.  So, instead I have been doing my own little preschool with Keagan and Deker.  I have decided to focus on one letter during the week.  We practice writing the letter, as well as other crafts and activities.  I have had a lot of fun doing it. 

This past week, we talked about the letter D, so what did we do...We made drums.  The boys have had so much fun with their drums, especially Deker.  That has been one of the first things he has picked since we made them. 
A couple of weeks ago was the annual Moppet Togs sale.  I look forward to this sale every spring and fall.  It is a really big consignment sale for all things baby and kids.  We have found some really great clothes and other items for great prices.  This  year, one thing we purchased was a little trike.  We were originally going to save it for Christmas, but instead we got it out this week.  Deker was in love at first sight.



1 comment:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Wow, so much excitement happening at your house. I bet Ryker would go bananas over the drums.