Monday, November 1, 2010

Saturday's Activities

On Saturday morning, our friend Angela called and asked if we wanted to go to the Botanical Gardens and do the Scarecrow stroll.  I said of course because it sounded like alot of fun.  I had a lot of fun looking at the Scarecrows and watching my boys running around.  Thank you Angela for inviting us to go with you!

This Potato head scarecrow was the boys favorites.  It had a second set of features and a hat that you could play with.  About the time that we came upon this, Bauer started getting pretty hungry.  Angela took Keagan and Deker to play with this while I found a bench close by to sit down and feed Bauer. 
 
Taking a much needed break.
Andrew got home from work that night and we decided to have a fun dinner.  I saw an idea to make a snake here from Paula Dean.  I think I either rolled it out to thin or didn't seal it up good enough, but all the cheese leaked out and it so it didn't turn out all that cute, but it tasted good. 

After dinner, we watched the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown while eating Pumpkin Fluff Dip (recipe found here on Smithalicious).  While also passing out treats to the few trick or treaters that came by.  It was a very fun night spent together as a family.

No comments: