Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Family Vacation in July - Family Reunion

We went on a nice long family vacation this summer.  I am going to divide it up into 4 posts. 

The first part of our vacation started with a family reunion with my side of the family in Salt Lake City.  All of my brothers and sisters and their families came which made for quite a crowd.  My parents rented 3 houses right next door to each other so that there would be plenty of room for everyone. 

We had so much fun visiting temple square, playing kickball, swimming, getting family pictures taken, having a talent show, talking and playing.  Here are just a couple of pictures to give you the highlights.

 Here are my kids with SOME of their cousins.  There are at least 10 missing.
Andrew and my brother-in-law Joe did a belly flop contest about 8 years ago.  Now when we are all swimming, it becomes something that they do again.

No comments: