Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Family Vacation - Caliente Nevada and then home

On Friday, we headed over to Caliente, Nevada (my hometown) to stay with my parents for a few days before heading back to Boise. 

On Friday evening, we went to Kershaw Ryan State Park (about 3 miles from my parents house.  Andrew and the kids had fun swimming in their wading pond.  We hiked, visited and had a BBQ dinner.
My Mom and Zora
On Saturday we went to Cathedral George (about 20 miles from my parents house) and hiked down from Miller Point then we had fun exploring the caves and all the fun things to climb on.  It has been a really long time since we have done that. 

Hiking down from Miller Point.
My boys and one of my cousins kids that was in town as well.
My Dad with the boys.
Andrew climbing up a rope.

On Monday we drove back home to reality.  We had such a great vacation seeing all my family and different things.  My kids still talk about it and ask to go back to see certain things again.  Thank you to all of my family that let us stay with you! 

No comments: