Thursday, March 29, 2012

Twin Falls and the Temple

With the Boise Temple being closed since last July, it has been a long time since Andrew and I have been to the temple.  My brother, Cory his wife and 4 kids live 3-4 hours away from the twin falls temple. 

Last Saturday, we decided to meet up in Twins Falls and take turns watching each others kids so that we could all have a chance to attend the temple. 

Since Andrew delivers and drives home from Eastern Idaho early Saturday morning, the boys and I picked up Andrew where he parked his Semi in Twin Falls.  We then met up with Cory and Melissa at the temple.  The kids played at a park from about 9:30 in the morning until around 2:30 in the afternoon while Andrew and I and Cory and Melissa took turns attending the temple.  After we were all done, we went to Shoshone Falls.  We then went to dinner and headed home.  My boys had so much fun and were so tired that within 15 minutes of being on the road, they were all asleep and slept the whole way home.  Since Andrew still had to drive his Semi home, I had quite the quiet drive home. 

Here are some pictures of the falls.

No comments: