Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Zoo

Angela called us up on Saturday morning and said that they were meeting up with Lucas' paternal birth grandma at the zoo to see the Butterfly exhibit.  I took my boys early to spend some more time at the zoo, we then met up with them, had our picnic lunch and proceeded to the butterfly exhibit.  Here are some of the pictures of our adventures.

Of course, the trusty jeep cannot ever be forgotten.  My boys will make sure of that. 
Soon after we got to the zoo, Keagan and Deker each choose a stick and carried it around for most of the morning. 
I think this is where the sticks got put down and forgotten. 
The giraffe slide.  Always a favorite. 
The butterfly exhibit was amazing.  There were lots of different kinds and colors.  Definitely worth seeing.  They have had it for the past few years, but I never knew about it.  I think I am going to make it an annual thing to see. 
We all had butterfly's land on us, but I only was able to get a picture of one on Keagan.
Thank you, Angela, for inviting us to go with you and opening our eyes to the wonders of the Butterfly exhibit!

No comments: