First up was a cover for our baby bjorn. When Deker was just about grown out of this, I saw a lady who had a really cute cover for her carrier so I decided that I could probably make one of those. So...I did it. I think it turned out pretty cute and now I can't wait to use it.
Next up, I have a nursing cover that a friend of mine made me when Deker was born, but I decided that I wanted another one. I used this tutorial that I found online and made another nursing cover for me. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.
Now for the really big project. Finding out I was pregnant was a huge surprise to me, so I decided that to make this baby more exciting for me, I wanted to redo the nursery. Then when I found that this little one was going to be a boy, it was something I wanted to do even more. Then I found some amazing women online that made their own crib bedding sets and I decided that I would attempt to make my own as well.
So a few weeks ago, with the help of my friends Elizabeth and Angela, we went shopping for fabric. This is what we came home with.
I can't wait to get started on this and see how it all turns out. I will post pictures when it is all complete.