Friday, February 13, 2009

My Valentine

Well ,to all those who read this it may seem crazy but I wanted to let Brenda know how much I love her this Valentines Day.

I have to tell you that I have the most loving and forgiving woman on this earth. She has stood by me as I make mistakes and and fumble through life just as most do. I know that my falts are many, but she always looks at the good in me and loves me for it. I am grateful for the mother she is and the joy she brings into our boys lives. I know that our Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he brought her into my life. There hasn't been a day that I don't thank him for letting me share my life with her.

I love you Brenda

1 comment:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Wow, as your blog says, HE LOVES YOU! What a great guy, and what a fantastic couple you guys are together.