Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our First trip

Last weekend we finally got to go on our first trip all summer long (it was also Deker's very first trip). The guys on my side of the family got together for their Annual Guys Campout/Fishing Tourmament. Since they were going down to Southern Utah, I decided that I was going to go down with Andrew and Keagan and stay with my sister and her girls. Andrew and Keagan had a fun time camping (and sleeping in a tent), fishing and playing with the other guys & boys. While they were camping, I had fun doing facials, hair treatments, manicures and pedicures with my sister and her girls.

Since we were so close to my parents house, we decided to spend the rest of the weekend in Caliente. Keagan had fun time getting spoiled by my parents and playing Uncle Neal's drums. We really enjoyed our vacation.

This is Andrew with his new Tacklebox which he won for last fish caught. The picture right below is all the guys (my dad isn't in the picture because he was taking it) with all the fish that they kept. They caught a ton more but threw them back.

No comments: