Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Halloween Festivities

The Sunday before Halloween we carved pumpkins which is always an adventure with kids. 
 The finished products.
 The night before Halloween I attempted to make a Halloween pizza by cutting pumpkin shapes out of cheese, unfortunately I didn't think to pre-bake the crust so by the time the crust was done, the shapes were almost unrecognizable.  It still tasted delicious though.
My attempt at making jack-o-lantern pancakes, but am not a very good drawer, but the kids liked it and that is all that mattered.
Andrew was out of town working the whole day.  I was nervous about doing it all by myself, but is all went really well.  Here we are in our Halloween shirts.
Superman aka Keagan
 Spiderman aka Deker
 Hulk aka Bauer
 Batgirl aka Zora
My Superheros ready for trick or treating!

No comments: