Monday, June 30, 2014

Easter

We had a fun Easter weekend.  Andrew luckily got back from work just in time to go to the Easter Egg Hunt with us.  It was his first time going in 4 years.

The boys after the egg hunt. 


 My kids and I.
Zora looking all cute and happy!

Later that morning, we dyed Easter eggs.  Zora sat happily in her high chair eating cheerios.
The kids easter baskets...which they loved.
On Sunday morning, we did an Easter Egg hunt in the backyard. 
Easter morning I was browsing Facebook or Pinterest (I can't remember which one) and saw this idea for a baby's Easter picture.  So Andrew and I decided to try it out with Zora.  I loved how the pictures turned out.

 Last but not least...our kids in their matching Easter outfits.  I made Zora's dress and then made matching ties.  I really love how it all turned out.

No comments: