Monday, October 28, 2013

Pictures of Zora

Andrew and I tried again to get a decent picture with the boys and Zora and the "Don't Mess with Her" sign.  At first I was kind of disappointed we couldn't get one with all the boys looking at the camera with decent expression on their faces, but looking at them now, I don't mind, it just shows their crazy personalities.
The first time I put Zora in this outfit was a fun day.  I loved how she looked, but it also brought back some good memories.  My sister, Marie, had twin girls 9 days after I had keagan.  When she was getting rid of those clothes because they were done having kids, she gave me some of those clothes.  I stored them for a long time hoping that I would one day have a girl.  The day I found out I was having a girl, I got the box out as soon as I could and went through them because I was so excited.  This is one of the outfits she gave me and I remember her girls wearing it 7 years ago.  What was even better is that as soon as I got the camera out, Zora started smiling and this is the first picture I got of Zora smiling. 
Here she is at 2 months old. 

No comments: