Tuesday, September 3, 2013

This and That

Here are a much of random pictures and the stories behind them.

My oldest sister, Vera, is an amazing aunt!  She does so much for our family.  One of her traditions is to send a stuffed animal to each of her nieces and nephews when they are born.  We always take a picture of them with their stuffed animal when they get it and the kids love to see how little they were by looking t those pictures.  Here is a picture I decided to take one day of my kids with their stuffed animals. 
I saw a picture similar to this one a while ago and I wanted to recreate it for my family.  So after church a few weeks ago, we did it.  In case you can't tell by Deker and Bauer's faces, they all though it was pretty cool. 
Then when I wanted to take this one, they fight over who gets to hold Zora, so we take turns with each boy in the middle and holder her and I pick my favorite. 
A couple of weeks ago, Andrew ran a different route so we had the rare treat to have him home all day Saturday.  So we took the opportunity and went to the zoo.  Our Zoo has recently added dinosaurs that make noise.  Here is the boys looking at one of them. 
And a picture to prove that Zora was in fact there, even though she slept the entire time.
Another weekend, our good friends Dan and Angela called and they were in town and invited us to go swimming with them in the pool at their hotel.  It has been a really long time since Andrew has been swimming with Andrew and they LOVED it.  This picture below was a common scene.  Andrew also got them all to jump into the pool to him. 
Zora turned 1 month old on August 23.  So here is with her bear at 1 month. 
One day I was holding Zora and Deker came up and started talking to her and she really focused in on him for a while.  I love seeing how much each of the boys love and adore their sister, but Deker shows it the most.  He is constantly kissing her head and he loves holding her. 

No comments: