Tuesday, September 3, 2013

1st day of School

 Keagan and Deker started school on August 6 (when Zora was exactly 2 weeks old).  I was really nervous about how it would go with getting the boys fed, dressed, hair done all while having a newborn and when she would want to eat.  I was so grateful to have my parents here for the first two day of school in case I needed help.  It all went well, but I am very thankful that Keagan is old enough and loves to help.  There are days when the boys get everything out by themselves and he pours his and his brother's cereal and milk.  I love hearing him do that for them and he loves the responsibility. 

I can't believe that I have a 2nd grader and a Kindergartener.  True to Deker's personality he loves school and says he doesn't miss us while he is gone, but when he gets out of school, he always runs to me and gives me a very big hug.  Then he will usually tell me bits of things he did throughout the rest of the day.  

Keagan loves school and true to his personality, he doesn't offer up very many details about his day.
 Deker and his giant back to school cookie.  I love how excited he was for every aspect of school. 
Keagan with his back to school cookie. 

No comments: