Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bunk Beds

I have always wanted to get bunk beds for one of the rooms in our house.  With my brother, Neal, moving in with us, I figured this would be the perfect time to get those bunkbeds.  Then, after seeing the wonderful bunk beds that Neal help my brother-in-law, Joe, make, I was sold, we would build bunk beds.  So two days after Neal got here, I put him and Andrew to work. 

Cutting the wood.
The happy carpenders (they really didn't want to take this picture, but I made them!)
Painting the bunk beds. 
Getting the bunk beds installed.  Why is Andrew laying down on the job?
The finished product installed in the room and the room arranged.  I really love how they turned out. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey those look fantastic! Nikki

Dangela said...

we love them. great job. those kids are spoiled or something like that.

janasiegle said...

They did a great job! The bunk beds were really good! I bet the boys loved it :)

Anonymous said...

Best solution for a bigger family, it reduces space and cost and easy to maintain.
Kids Bed Plans