Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Other Misc. Happenings

Now that I have gotten caught up on all the big things that have been happening, here are the miscellaneous things that have been going on here.

This morning, we went to the Zoo with Keagan's preschool. The boys had a lot of fun looking at all the animals and playing with the other kids. Here is one of the very few pictures that I took.
Quite a few months ago, we moved Deker up to Keagan's room, but we kept him in the crib. Then Easter weekend, we moved Deker to a twin bed, which he loved and made him a quilt to match Keagan's. This yesterday, we finally got the finishing thing put up in their room. We put up a shelf that we could put their pig and frog banks that Andrew and I painted for them when they were babies on. Here is a picture of their room.
One morning last week, Deker all of a sudden came to me with his bear and his blanket and wanted me to wrap up his bear (which I ended up doing countless times throughout the day). When Keagan saw, he decided that he wanted his little tiger wrapped up as well. I thought Deker looked so cute carrying around his wrapped up bear.
Two of the girls in Keagan's preschool class turned 4 within a few weeks of each other and because the girls are such good friends, they decided to have a party together. Keagan was very excited about going. It was a rainbow polka dot party. It looked like so much fun. Keagan had a great time and here he is after he got home with his rainbow headband, cool straw and party favor.
A few weeks ago, while I was cleaning our bathrooms, Deker came in (Keagan joined us after I had taken this picture) and insisted on cleaning with me. I couldn't resist taking a picture of him cleaning the shower and the counter in mine and Andrew's bathroom.
Among all that we have been doing, I have also managed to finish the baby bedding for the baby's room and on Monday, Andrew finished painting the room and the dresser. We were also able to bring the crib down and get it all set up in the room. I would take a pictures of the room now, but I have been washing all the the baby clothes, blankets, etc and haven't gotten it all put away yet. I absolutely LOVE the way the nursery looks and I can't wait to start showing it off. So, stay tuned for picture of that, or if you are here in Boise, stop by anytime and I would be more than happy to show it to you.

1 comment:

Dangela said...

I love all the pictures--you guys always have such fun things going on. There is never a dull moment at the Picanco home!