Thursday, March 26, 2009

It has been way too long since I posted anything on our blog! Andrew has been working a ton, so usually it is just me and the boys and I haven't had a lot of time to post things on our blog. So, here are a few highlights of what's been going on in our house.

When we are eating our meals, Deker usually gets done eating first because he doesn't have any patience yet. After we feed him we will give him cherrios, graham crackers or a biscut to munch on while we finish eating. Here is a fun picture of Deker while he is eating a teething biscut.
One morning a few weeks ago, Keagan told me that he was tired so I asked him if he wanted to go to bed and take a nap, he said no (of course), so I then asked him if he wanted to lay on the blue chair and he thought that would be a "great idea". I helped him get situated with a pillow and a blanket. Here is the cute little boy, all snuggled in.
While Keagan was laying on the couch, Deker was laying on the ground playing with toys while I was getting some stuff done. A little later, I hear Keagan talking about Deker being under the coffee table. I look over in time to see Keagan crawl under the coffee table with Deker and start playing with him. I am really glad that I was able to get the camera out fast enough to get some pictures taken before they stopped.
It is stuff like this that make me so grateful that they like each other. Every time I see them do stuff like this, when I see Deker light up just because Keagan walked in the room or when Keagan makes sure that Deker has toys or anything else it makes me so happy and gives me hope that they will continue to be good friends.

No comments: