Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year, we traveled down to Southern Nevada to see my family. All my brothers and sisters and their families were able to make it (24 people in all). The weekend included:

Lots of very yummy food (I found this cute turkey rolls on Tip Junkie and since I was able to make the rolls this year, I thought it would be fun to do):
On Friday, we had Navajo tacos for dinner (scones, with chili and all the yummy taco fixings). My mom was making the scones and, as you can see, she had lots of help in the form of 3 toddlers.
Rides on the Four Wheeler and Rhino:
And lots of fun playing with family.

Keagan and his cousin Hafen, eating suckers.On Thursday evening, the girls went over to my brother and sister-in-laws house and made christmas card holders. The guys had the privilege of watching all the kids. They put in a movie and gave them popcorn.

Lots of kids playing.

No comments: