Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Andrew's brother David, his wife Leah and their two girls Olivia (2) and Aubrey (3) months came over to visit the past few days. We had a good time visiting this them and Keagan had a great time playing with Olivia.

On Saturday night Andrew's sister Anna and her fiance Chris came over and we all went to our wards Chili Feed and Trunk-or-Treat and then we did a little trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. Taking the kids around our neighborhood brought back a lot of fun memories of when I was a kid.

Keagan was a monkey, Deker was a bee and Andrew was the tooth fairy. At our wards activity they gave away some prizes, we came home with two because of Andrew. Andrew won a prize for best adult costume and for the best decorated trunk. We decorated our trunk like a bedroom complete with bed, dresser and window to go along with the toothfairy theme. He then passed out the candy while I took the boys around the Trunk or treat. We had a lot fun with family and friends.

5 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

What a fun Halloween. Tory and I both agree that Andrew plays the best tooth fairy ever.

Jeff & Jeanette said...

They are so cute and your "trunk" looks awesome!!!
Love you!

The Haley Family said...

Andrew you look so "SEEEXY"!!

Erin said...

I'm such a slacker, I never decorate my trunk...yours looked great! Deker is the cutest bee I've ever seen.

Sara_and_Curtis said...

Now that is a REAL man!!! I loved the picture. I don't think I could EVER get Curtis to dress like that....Looks like Halloween was fun for you. :o)