Monday, April 28, 2008

Ladies Weekend 2008 aka Weekend with "Mori"

This past weekend, I was able to go to Utah and spend the weekend with my fabulous sisters, sisters-in-laws and my mom. We had such a great weekend together!!! We stayed in a condo up the canyon outside of Ogden Utah. We all arrived on Friday and then departed on Sunday. The very first thing on our agenda was to pull out all the goodies and start the weekend out right by eating. We had such a fun time eating, talking, eating, shopping, eating, playing games and we even went to "My Fair Lady" which was put on by a community Theater. We played a fun game named ImaginIff which led us to renaming my Mom "Mori" which we ended up calling her all weekend long.

Thank you to my sisters & mom for such a great weekend. Also a big thanks to Andrew and all our husbands for being so willing to take the kids for the weekend so we could get away and spend some quality girl time together.

1 comment:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

How fun. I wish that my sisters and I could get together for a weekend like that. It is so nice to just spend some time with other women.