Thursday, January 31, 2008

We've Moved

Well, we are officialy in our new home. We moved all of our stuff over on Saturday morning. We rented a big truck and asked the Elder's Quarm in our new ward to help us out. We ended up having about 7 guys from our new ward come to help us. All in all, it only took us about 1 1/2 hours to move everything over to our new house. I was very excited that it didn't take us very long. It has been a fun few days of living out of boxes, but we are slowly getting everything unpacked and put away.

Keagan is loving the new house. He hasn't had any problems adjusting to the move. The only problem he is having is the fact that we get busy putting things away and he doesn't get the attention that he would like.

I love being in this house. I especially love having a dishwasher for the first time and I love my new oven. It does the best things.

Anyway, as soon as we get most everything put away, I will take some pictures and post them here.

3 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I love your house!!! enough said.

Malma said...

yay for you guys! I'm excited to see the pics!

NT Weekes Family said...

Brenda... love the blog! -- Cute!:o)
I'm glad you are finally in your new house! how EXCITING! I want to come see it sometime!
Talk to you later!
~ Nickelle