Friday, June 28, 2013

Recent Happenings

We have had a lot of fun things going on it our lives, here are just a few of the highlights. 

The first weekend of June was Keagan's last day of school. I am so proud of him and all the he learned in 1st grade.  He loved his teacher and loved school so much and he was a little sad for school to be out for summer. 
I might be a bad mom, but I finally let the kids get out their watercolor paints and paint for the first time.  Keagan had done some painting at schoool, but I was always afraid of the mess.  They LOVED it though and are can't wait to do it again. 
We passed Keagan's first bike onto Bauer this Spring when Keagan was given a new to us one from some friends down the street.  He didn't want to get on it for a while, but finally gave in and he loves it.  We even went on a walk on Sunday and he rode his bike the whole way. 
On Sunday, Andrew decided we need a pregnancy picture of me.  Here I am 2 days before I turned 35 weeks. 

No comments: